Go! Running Tours Dublin
- Cloudy days
Go! Running Tours Dublin is a global tour agency that offers friendly and personal tours in cities throughout the world. Go! Running Tours Dublin offers local guides for single runners, active families, groups of travelling co-workers and for conference attendees. The tour will be tailored to your interests.
Choose between different distances and different routes from 5km or 9km morning city routes, 8km coastal runs to 18km open park experiences. Most importantly an informed active guide will fill guests in on the history of the city, along with colourful stories of what makes Dublin a small laid back city full of personality and laughter.
Dublin City Centre Tours:
Enjoy running stretches along the river and of course a running tour in Dublin would not be complete without passing the Guinness Storehouse. Discover the wealthy layers of Dublin’s history through its cobbled streets. Running through it’s neighbourhoods, Temple Bar, the Georgian Quarters and The Liberties, you will experience an invaluable glimpse of the past and present of this small city full of green spaces, literary heroes and entertaining pubs.
Dublin by the sea Tour:
Dublin is a city by the sea. Take the journey out of the centre of the Irish capital and take in the fresh salty air as you exercise by the shore. Discover the coastline from the Victorian pier of Dun Laoghaire to the Martello Tower where James Joyce’s acclaimed Ulysses opens, to the coastal and cultural Dalkey Village.
Running with private guides ensure no party will get lost, so they return on time to continue exploring Dublin while getting local insights throughout the tour.
Pick-up service from your hotel/apartment or another meeting point is possible and will be checked by the tour provider individually. If your hotel/apartment should be too far away from the city centre or the tour route, then you will meet at the standard meeting point (Fusilier's Arch entrance to St. Stephen's Green).
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doHikingHowth Walking Tours
- Things to see & doActivity toursDublin Under Sail
- Things to see & doHikingHowth Adventures
- Things to see & doActivity toursRun Walk Bike Ireland
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianWolfhound Adventure Tours
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesFind My Ireland
- Things to see & doHikingHidden Howth Experiences
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doHikingHikingIreland.ie