- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
HikingIreland.ie offer guided treks and walks throughout Ireland. They specialise in treks in County Wicklow, as well as in the Cooley Peninsula, the Slieve Bloom Mountains, and the Mourne Mountains. HikingIreland.ie is run by Margaret and Damian Godwin who have many years of experience hiking in Ireland and overseas.
HikingIreland.ie can cater for individuals, families or groups of any size and fitness level. The range of walks for customers is almost limitless. From breezy clifftop coastal walks and day hikes into secluded monastic sites and long abandoned famine villages, to sites of mythical Irish heroes. Tread amongst the burial places of chieftains and high kings, mighty queens and warriors of legend, or experience high ridge walks and summit peaks with endless views over the beautiful green landscape that is Ireland.
HikingIreland.ie ensure that safety is the number one priority and every hike is led by an experienced guide who is familiar with the route, the flora, fauna and history of the landscape that they pass through. If you have your own itinerary or a specific list of hikes or climbs you want to undertake, HikingIreland.ie will be happy to advise and work with you to ensure you can make the most of your plans.
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingWalk Dublin
- Things to see & doHikingThe Dubline Trail
- Things to see & doHikingDublin's Talking Statues
- Things to see & doHikingBarnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingIrish Cycling Safaris
- Things to see & doHikingHowth Adventures
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin