- Type of course:
- River 3,195yd (2,905m); Meadow 3,489yd (3,172m); Orchard 3,269yd (2,792m)
- Number of holes:
Corrstown Golf Club is located close to Dublin Airport and boasts a superb parkland 27 holes. Each hole has its own unique blend of beauty and difficulty.
Corrstown Golf Club in County Dublin is a 27-hole course situated only 5 kilometres from Dublin Airport. Its championship layout of river and meadow courses, along with the 9-hole Orchard course, guarantee a truly great golfing experience.
The course is an Eddie Connaughton designed complex championship length course, matured beyond its years and has developed a reputation as one of the best parkland courses in County Dublin. Unique water features throughout the course add to the challenge and excitement of the game.
Corrstown Golf Club takes pride in the clubhouse, offering visitors a full bar, restaurant, coffee dock and professional golf shop facilities. The clubhouse facilities include a spacious bar overlooking the course and a restaurant offering an a la carte menu in beautiful surroundings. Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in the coffee dock and lounge area. Browse the latest in golf apparel and merchandise in the pro shop with resident golf professional Pat Gittens.
There is also a practice putting facility adjacent to the clubhouse, a practice chipping green and mini driving range near the entrance to the Orchard course. Equipment rental is available to include, buggy rental, trolley rental and club rental.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club