- Type of course:
- Medal 5,653 metres, forward 5,452 metres and ladies medal 5,034 metres
- Number of holes:
The Castle Golf Club in Rathfarnham is only 8km from Dublin City centre. The course, established in 1913, consists of 18-holes, with another 6-holes at par 3. A warm welcome is guaranteed from the club's attentive staff.
This course, at the Castle Golf Club in Rathfarnham, County Dublin, boasts fantastic views of the Dublin Mountains and offers a challenge to golfers of all handicaps. A number of events of both amateur and professional status are held here.
One of the best parkland courses in Ireland, this Harry S. Colt design is wonderfully maintained and is always in top condition. The 18 green complexes were upgraded with the assistance of Jeff Howes Golf Design and these changes have added to the quality of the golf course. There are over 75 bunkers at Castle Golf Club and all the greens are designed to USGA sand-based standards. The course is available to play all year round.
Castle Golf Club welcomes society bookings and corporate golf events. The General Manager and his staff will take the stress out of organising the finer details for you.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club