Castle Golf Club
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Distance:Medal 5,653 metres, forward 5,452 metres and ladies medal 5,034 metres
Number of holes:18
This course, at the Castle Golf Club in Rathfarnham, County Dublin, boasts fantastic views of the Dublin Mountains and offers a challenge to golfers of all handicaps. A number of events of both amateur and professional status are held here.
One of the best parkland courses in Ireland, this Harry S. Colt design is wonderfully maintained and is always in top condition. The 18 green complexes were upgraded with the assistance of Jeff Howes Golf Design and these changes have added to the quality of the golf course. There are over 75 bunkers at Castle Golf Club and all the greens are designed to USGA sand-based standards. The course is available to play all year round.
Castle Golf Club welcomes society bookings and corporate golf events. The General Manager and his staff will take the stress out of organising the finer details for you.
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCorballis Links Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfDeer Park Golf Course
- Things to see & doGolfHowth Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfMalahide Golf Club