Beech Park Golf Club
Type of course:Parkland
Number of holes:18
Beech Park Golf Club course is a very well maintained parkland course which offers players of all abilities an entertaining round of golf. Beech Park is an 18 hole course, measuring 5,762 metres from the championship tees and comprising a par of 72 for men and 73 for ladies. The course, opened in 1985, was designed by Eddie Hackett, who also designed such renowned courses as Enniscrone, Malahide and the links at Waterville and Killarney.
The 9th hole is the beginning of Beech Park’s “Amen Corner”, a run of holes that are thickly lined with woodland that wait to test the faint hearted and to reward the brave.
Visitors are welcome to come and enjoy the bar, restaurant and pro shop.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland