Art & Antiques Quarter
- Rainy days
Paris has the Left Bank and London has Portobello Road, now Dublin city has its very own Antiques Quarter. In October 2003, Francis Street's well-established and reputable traders joined forces to form Dublin's first and foremost Antique Quarter, and to launch it they published a slick little guide to Francis Street listing its many antique shops, art galleries and restaurants.
Since the 18th Century, Francis Street has been synonymous with the finest furniture and skilled craftsmanship. Now with its array of antiques, curios, contemporary art, handcrafted stationery, objects d’art, artisan foods, antique jewellery, beautiful Irish silver and a wealth of other collectible pieces, Francis Street is the perfect place to treat yourself to something special or pick up an original gift.
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Things to see & doCrafts & designGuinness Gallery
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresStillorgan Village Centre