Join Wild Food Events in Killiney, South County Dublin, for a wild food walk along the beautiful Killiney coastline. Discover the delicious wild edibles that grow all around us. Learn how to turn them into tasty treats, zingy cocktails and simple home remedies.
Let’s take a walk on the wild side.
Wild Food Walks make a great day out along the beautiful South Dublin coastal area of Killiney. Discover how to forage for wild, healthy and free edibles in a sustainable way.
Your expert guide will bring you on a slow paced 2 hour stroll through beach, woodland and urban habitats.
Along the way, find out how to safely identify seasonal wild edibles with confidence. Learn about their medicinal and nutritional properties and how to easily incorporate wild foods into your diet.
Enjoy a fun day out in the fresh air and discover the many delicious wild plants that can be turned into tasty treats, delicious drinks or simple herbal remedies.
You may also like
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursButlers Chocolate Experience Tour
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursFabulous Food Trails
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours