Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
Wild Food Events
- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
Let’s take a walk on the wild side.
Wild Food Walks make a great day out along the beautiful South Dublin coastal area of Killiney. Discover how to forage for wild, healthy and free edibles in a sustainable way.
Your expert guide will bring you on a slow paced 2 hour stroll through beach, woodland and urban habitats.
Along the way, find out how to safely identify seasonal wild edibles with confidence. Learn about their medicinal and nutritional properties and how to easily incorporate wild foods into your diet.
Enjoy a fun day out in the fresh air and discover the many delicious wild plants that can be turned into tasty treats, delicious drinks or simple herbal remedies.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Food & drinkBars & pubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursFabulous Food Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Things to see & doHikingHidden Howth Experiences
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursMusical Pub Crawl
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk