Wanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From Dublin
Now that you are in Ireland do not miss the chance to visit the legendary Giant´s Causeway! This tour includes the entrance fee for the Giant´s Causeway Visitor Center and you will be provided with free audio guides. You will also visit the Dark Hedges and Ballintoy, the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, Dunluce Castle and travel along the Causeway Coastal route. You’ll also enjoy time for refreshments in Belfast city center – the best way to end a fantastic day with all the new impressions of Ireland!
Depart from Dublin and travel to Northern Ireland. Your first stop is typically the Dark Hedges, famous all over the world thanks the TV series Game of Thrones. You will feel like you are on set!
Next stop is the rope bridge at Carrick-A-Rede, situated near the village of Ballintoy. Those who wish to cross the bridge can do so for a charitable donation to the National Trust who maintain the attraction.
Finally you will arrive at Giant´s Causeway, the highlight of this trip. The entrance fee is included in your ticket and you can enjoy a lovely walk down to the Causeway and get some facts about the history in the modern visitor centre. After that the tour will do a photo stop at the ruins of the romantic Dunluce Castle, hanging spectacularly over the edge of the cliffs. Next and last stop: Belfast City. You will have one hour to enjoy and discover the highlights of this city or get some refreshments in one of the pubs.
Return to Dublin approx. 20:30.
NB: This tour is conducted in the English language. The website and booking documentation is in German for the convenience of German - speaking guests. The beauty of Ireland speaks for itself.
- Game of Thrones ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- GanToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Giants Causeway Day Tour – Irish Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Giants Causeway Tour - Finn McCools ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Glendalough Tour - Finn McCools ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Irlanda en EspanolThings to see & doDay tours
- Leinster TaxiThings to see & doDay tours
- Little Gem Private Tours of IrelandThings to see & doDay tours
- Wicklow, Glendalough & Kilkenny Day Tour - HilltoptreksThings to see & doDay tours
- Wicklow Day Tour - Irish Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Wicklow County & Glendalough TourThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours