Wanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From Dublin
Now that you are in Ireland do not miss the chance to visit the legendary Giant´s Causeway! This tour includes the entrance fee for the Giant´s Causeway Visitor Center and you will be provided with free audio guides. You will also visit the Dark Hedges and Ballintoy, the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, Dunluce Castle and travel along the Causeway Coastal route. You’ll also enjoy time for refreshments in Belfast city center – the best way to end a fantastic day with all the new impressions of Ireland!
Depart from Dublin and travel to Northern Ireland. Your first stop is typically the Dark Hedges, famous all over the world thanks the TV series Game of Thrones. You will feel like you are on set!
Next stop is the rope bridge at Carrick-A-Rede, situated near the village of Ballintoy. Those who wish to cross the bridge can do so for a charitable donation to the National Trust who maintain the attraction.
Finally you will arrive at Giant´s Causeway, the highlight of this trip. The entrance fee is included in your ticket and you can enjoy a lovely walk down to the Causeway and get some facts about the history in the modern visitor centre. After that the tour will do a photo stop at the ruins of the romantic Dunluce Castle, hanging spectacularly over the edge of the cliffs. Next and last stop: Belfast City. You will have one hour to enjoy and discover the highlights of this city or get some refreshments in one of the pubs.
Return to Dublin approx. 20:30.
NB: This tour is conducted in the English language. The website and booking documentation is in German for the convenience of German - speaking guests. The beauty of Ireland speaks for itself.
- Yellow Umbrella Tours LtdThings to see & doHiking
- Touristy IrelandThings to see & doCity tours
- John's Tours of IrelandThings to see & doCity tours
- Cliffs of Moher - Railtours Ireland First Class!Things to see & doDay tours
- Wild Wicklow ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Kilkenny City & Wicklow Mountains - Wild Rover ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Newgrange & Boyne Valley - Day Tours UnpluggedThings to see & doDay tours
- Connemara & The Wild Atlantic Way Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!Things to see & doDay tours
- The Ring of Kerry Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!Things to see & doDay tours
- Titanic and Belfast City Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!Things to see & doDay tours
- Aran Islands Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!Things to see & doDay tours