Cliffs of Moher – Irish Day Tours
Along with your fellow travellers, discover the best of Ireland’s dramatic coastline including the Burren and the bohemian city of Galway.
To keep you company on your travels and provide you with entertaining and informative commentary along the way, there are friendly and experienced guides. Be enchanted by Ireland’s thriving west coast. Be educated not only on the flora and fauna of this area but the fascinating history. No holiday in Ireland is complete without a trip to the majestic Cliffs of Moher.
Visit O’Brien’s Tower, watch an interactive video at the visitor’s center and stroll the clifftop, admiring the panoramic views out to the ocean and the Aran Islands. In good weather, you can have lunch next to the cliffs. Another inviting option is to head to the charming village of Doolin for lunch. Doolin is a charming village with excellent food options.
The journey then takes you to the limestone wonder called the Burren, which is a rocky yet fertile landscape for plants and flowers. Colourful flowers have burst through the clints and grikes of this limestone pavement, making it a truly unique location and a thriving ecosystem. Some varieties of flowers can only be found in this region. Navigate the rocky surface as you explore the Burren’s landscape. After you’ve strolled around the Burren, you will visit the historic vibrant city of Galway.
You will return to Dublin via a different route to ensure you have the opportunity to see more of the delightful west coast.
For non English speaking visitors a multilingual app is available to be downloaded from the app store at the link provided on the website.
- Wicklow County & Glendalough TourThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Galway & Connemara Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Cliffs of Moher Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Titanic and Belfast Day Tour – Irish Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Newgrange and Hill of Tara Tour - Mary GibbonsThings to see & doDay tours
- Private Giants Causeway Day Tour with Kennedy & CarrThings to see & doDay tours
- Rural Pub ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Sights of Dublin Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- The West Coast Explorer - Rabbie's Small Group ToursThings to see & doDay tours