Award winning Day Tour to the Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough Valley and Kilkenny Medieval City. Approved Tour Guide and a separate coach driver. Walking tours in Glendalough Valley and Kilkenny included.
Join the Tourist Board Approved Tour Guide for a walk through nature along the Valley and Lakes to the 6th Century monastic settlement and round tower and discover the History and Legends of this Mystical place.
Your journey continues across the beautiful and wild Wicklow Gap driving through some of Ireland’s most spectacular and varied scenery, location of many famous movies (Braveheart, Excalibur, King Arthur).
Arrive in Kilkenny City, the medieval capital of Ireland. Free Time for lunch (not included).
Explore the City and castle gardens. Continue the experience by joining the guided walking tour of Kilkenny with a visit to the Black Abbey. Walk through the medieval side streets and immerse yourself in the History and Folklore of Ireland’s friendliest city.
Join us for a Magical Day.
PICK UP SCHEDULE:
08:45 Depart O’Connell St. Upper (In front of the Gresham Hotel)
09:00 Depart from Depart Nassau St. (Collins Day Tours Bus Stop opposite 16 Nassau Street)
09:10 Depart Conrad Hotel – (opposite National Concert Hall) *request stop only
09:15 Depart Clayton Burlington Hotel, Sussex Road (public bus stop in front of Hotel) *request stop only
18:00 Arrive back in Dublin
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursGlendalough Tour - Finn McCools Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursIrlanda en Espanol
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursLeinster Taxi
- Things to see & doDay toursLittle Gem Private Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursMV Little Flower Ferry
- Things to see & doDay toursNewgrange & Hill of Tara Tour - Gray Line Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursWild Wicklow Tours