Cliffs of Moher - Finn McCools Tours
The Cliffs of Moher is the most popular day tour from Dublin. And also the most popular day tour in Ireland for a good reason: it is a spectacular sight not to be missed! Just sit back, relax and enjoy the best day tour with Finn McCools Tours.
The tour stops in Galway for around 1 hour. Explore the city and see The Spanish arch, Lynch’s Castle, the Shop Street etc.
Driving through villages and towns along the Wild Atlantic Way, you will see Dunguaire Castle, The Twelves Bens mountain range and even Aran Islands on a clear day. Corcomroe Abbey The Abbey is a masterpiece and is considered the best in Cistercian church anywhere in Ireland.
The Cliffs of Moher is the main stop on this day tour. Here you will have more than enough time to explore Ireland's most visited natural attraction. And also explore the interactive centre in the visitor centre, included in the tour price. The Cliffs of Moher spans 702 feet into the air, towering over the Atlantic ocean. With stunning views of the Aran islands and the Twelve Bens Mountain range. Cementing its place as the most visited natural tourist attraction in Ireland and a photographer's dream.
The Burren; Even just driving through the Burren National Park on your way to the Cliffs of Moher you will notice the strange landscape. Described as a lunar landscape, you will notice it does not look like any landscape you will expect in Ireland. Created during the Ice Age, this landscape still shows the scars of ice plates sliding down this karst stone landscape. With the highest temperatures in Ireland all year round, the tropical plants found in the crack of this landscape is absolutely fantastic.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursGiants Causeway Day Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGiants Causeway Tour - Finn McCools Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGlendalough Tour - Finn McCools Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursIrlanda en Espanol
- Things to see & doDay toursLeinster Taxi
- Things to see & doDay toursLittle Gem Private Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursMV Little Flower Ferry
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow, Glendalough & Kilkenny Day Tour - Hilltoptreks