A lovely short tour into the Wicklow Mountains to visit Ireland's most famous village, Avoca, otherwise known as "Ballykissangel" situated in the beautiful Vale of Avoca and also the magnificent Glendalough (valley of the two lakes).
Tour DC08 - Half Day Tour
The Wicklow Mountaineer, East Coast, Avoca (Ballykissangel) and Glendalough tour:
Departs Dublin 09.40 , arrives Arklow at 11.08, Avoca: 11.30 – 12.45, Glendalough: 13.30- 14.45, returns to Dublin at approx 16.45.
Railtours Ireland are delighted to offer visitors to Dublin the chance to see a great portion of Ireland that they would not ordinarily be able to experience comfortably in one day. Sit back and relax as your train glides through the heart of Ireland
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursCliffs of Moher, Atlantic Edge Ocean Walk & Galway City Day Tour From Dublin - Wild Rover Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursConnect The Dots Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursConnemara Day Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCork, Blarney Castle & Queenstown Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class
- Things to see & doDay toursCorporate Transfers
- Things to see & doDay toursDay Tour of Wicklow with Activity Options
- Things to see & doDay toursDingle, Killarney and the Wild Atlantic Way - Rabbie's Small Group Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursDublin Mini Coaches & Chauffeur Drive - Day Tours