Established in 1818, Toners Pub is one of Dublin’s oldest and well known pubs and was frequented throughout time by some of Ireland’s literary greats, including Kavanagh and Yeats. It is rumoured that Toners was the only pub that Yeats drank in. Toners Pub is one of the finest examples of the very few Victorian pubs remaining in Ireland. Old stock drawers still remain behind the bar with curio displayed in glass cases. The décor and flagged floor will certainly take you back in time. According to Rory Guinness, a member of the Guinness family, Toners serve “the best pint of Guinness in Dublin”.
Toners Pub has a massive beer garden, suitable for both the summer months and the winter months as there are plenty of heaters to keep you warm.
There are two great private function rooms in Toners Pub which are free to hire. If you have any special occasions coming up, whether it's a birthday party, anniversary or a social corporate event, contact Toners for more information.
Toners Pub aim is to ensure that your time spent there is memorable, and the staff are always on hand to ensure that your stay is a pleasant one. Whether stopping by for a break in the day, or stepping out to meet friends over a couple of pints, you will find a warm welcome in Toners.
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The OarsmanFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Twist of IrishThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Comedy at The InternationalThings to see & doBar & pubs