The White House is situated on the main Dublin / Derry road ( N2 ) and four minutes from the M50. This pub was a favourite overnight stop off for coaches and travellers en route to and from the North West of Ireland in bygone days ( 1620 )
The White House Dublin was once known as The Red Lion. This establishment has been in operation since 1620. It is situated on the former N2, the old road from Dublin through Ashbourne and on to Derry and Donegal in the North of Ireland. It lies within easy reach of the M50 motorway and of Dublin City centre. Dublin Airport lies in view. St Margaret’s Golf and Country Club is 5 minutes away.
The White House dates back to the early 17th century. The building is steeped in history, much of the original structure survives and has been integrated into the present modern building.
The White House provide good food, drink and comfortable accommodation to our patrons and we cater for most types of events in our dedicated function quarters- the Lincoln Room.
A regular public bus service operates between the city centre and Ashbourne, four miles to the north of the White House.
Park & Fly facilities are available also with transport provided to and from the airport.
There are two lounges, a private function room and a restaurant all of which are on ground level.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin