- Dog friendly
The Oarsman has been a public house since 1875. Today it is an iconic traditional Irish pub selling all the classics from Guinness, to modern cocktails, and stocks over 60 whiskey varieties.
The pub is located in Ringsend in Dublin City within walking distance from the Aviva Stadium, the 3Arena, and Shelbourne Park. It is well located for a drink or a bite to eat, away from any preshow crowds.
The Oarsman boasts a massive screen for all live sporting events and has additional screens to ensure you won't miss a second of any sporting action.
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Twist of IrishThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Comedy at The InternationalThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Nancy Hands Bar & RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Bar RuaFood & drinkBars & pubs