The Rediscovery Centre is an eco-friendly centre located in Dublin City. The centre provides guided tours that give an in-depth overview of the environmental situation in Ireland.
The Rediscovery Centre is a must for anyone interested in environmental care. It is Ireland’s National Centre for the Circular Economy and Europe’s only environmental ‘3D Textbook’ building. Suitable for visitors of all ages, their tour encompasses the unique and award-winning self-sustainable centre, a historical overview of the area and an in-depth focus on the current environmental situation in Ireland. They will show you their ‘living laboratory’ and the work the centre is doing with regards to upcycling, biodiversity, sustainability and climate change.
A trip to the Rediscovery Centre will be an educational one. They aim to provide a positive message through their tours and workshops and teach visitors how they can make a change in their own lives.
You may also like
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesCroke Park Stadium
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery