Viking Legacy Trails
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
With your Viking Legacy Trails guide, discover Dublin City's development from a small Gaelic settlement to a thriving Viking town at Wood Quay, and on through the centuries to the multicultural capital city it is today.
On the tour you will visit sites and locations of major significance in Dublin City's Medieval Quarter. This exciting adventure is entertaining with your guides wearing full Viking warrior costume. They share their historical knowledge, local lore, myths and legends in a light and easy to absorb way, while providing you with lots of fun photo opportunities along the way to capture the memory of the day.
The tour is an interactive experience and suitable for all ages.
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Royal Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- Walks ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- GPO MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Peadar Kearney'sFood & drinkBars & pubs