Dublin Music Trails: South City
- Linear trail
- Easy trail
- 90 minutes
- Audio Guides
U2, Thin Lizzy, Sinead O’Connor, The Dubliners, The Chieftains, The Boomtown Rats, My Bloody Valentine, Fontaines DC, even Boyzone. That’s just a selection of musical acts born and bred in Dublin, a city that has made a huge impact on the global music scene.
A stroll around the city is walking in the footsteps of some pretty big names, who got their start in one of Dublin’s music pubs and clubs; or as buskers on Grafton Street, their names now immortalised as some of the biggest names in a variety of musical traditions, from rock and blues to folk and traditional.
Wherever you are in Dublin, the sound of music is in the air. Whether a session in a traditional pub, a mega wattage concert in a large arena, or the unique energy of live music played on the city streets, Dublin’s connection to music is as strong as it is heartfelt.
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Tour Guide - Private Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublino a piedi
- Things to see & doCity toursEsplora Dublino
- Things to see & doCity toursGeneration Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursHistorical Walking Tours Of Dublin
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - Big Bus Tours Dublin