The Quays Bar & Restaurant
The Quays restaurant is situated on the upper level of The Quays Pub and is open Monday to Friday from 5pm, and from 12pm at weekends.
Modern and traditional cuisine like Dublin Bay prawns in a chive and white wine cream, Irish Stew and supreme with sundried tomato and oyster mushroom cream. All desserts are homemade like Mama Coughlans Apple Tart and bread and butter pudding. LarThe Quays also has a large selection of wines and Irish coffees.
The Quays has always had a great reputation when it comes to live music. Bands and artists from all musical backgrounds and from all over the world have played at The Quays. Music starts from 3pm daily.
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Perfect Pint TourThings to see & doBar & pubs
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants