The Quays Bar & Restaurant
The Quays restaurant is situated on the upper level of The Quays Pub and is open Monday to Friday from 5pm, and from 12pm at weekends.
Modern and traditional cuisine like Dublin Bay prawns in a chive and white wine cream, Irish Stew and supreme with sundried tomato and oyster mushroom cream. All desserts are homemade like Mama Coughlans Apple Tart and bread and butter pudding. LarThe Quays also has a large selection of wines and Irish coffees.
The Quays has always had a great reputation when it comes to live music. Bands and artists from all musical backgrounds and from all over the world have played at The Quays. Music starts from 3pm daily.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsDollard Market
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859