The Italian Kitchen menu is a tour of culinary Italy, taking in several classic regional dishes and some less well-known specialities. Once you have tasted Italian style pizza nothing else will do.
An authentic Italian meal does more than nourish the body; it inspires the soul, bringing people and families together around ideas, laughter and love.
While authentic Italian cooking is at the heart of The Italian Kitchen Restaurant, in particular, the pizzas are baked in a proper wood-fired oven. Care is also taken to create an elegant and inviting décor to complete the experience.
All pizzas are kneaded, stretched, pulled and battered by hand on the premises, using imported Italian wheat. After carefully dressing the pizza with your chosen selection of toppings, they are then baked to order, on stone.
Another gift from Italian regions is the range of wines on offer, most of which are represented in The Italian Kitchen’s wine selection.
You may also like
- Food and drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food and drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex