Oliveto at Haddington House has become established as one of the city's leading contemporary Italian restaurants. Bookings are advised, especially at weekends.
Think Italian influenced cuisine but with a nod to the Basque regions of France and Spain. Its enviable location with tables over-looking the sea makes for prime perching.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week – not to mention available for private dining – this restaurant is a constant buzz. The rustic interior compliments the relaxed vibe while the homespun menu that changes with the season appeals to most, including vegetarians and vegans.
The lengthy drinks menu may have you linger a while. Boozy lemonade anyone?
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill