Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Giddy Dolphin
Oliveto at Haddington House
Oliveto at Haddington House is sea facing with panoramic views overlooking beautiful Dublin Bay and only 20 minutes from Dublin City centre by train or car.
It offers antipasto, homemade pasta, chargrilled meats, incredible fish and artisan pizza, all prepared fresh each day. It strives to use local, seasonal ingredients mixed with the best produce direct from Italian markets. It serves wines from established houses and small producers with authenticity and character.
Reservations are advised but they do their utmost to accommodate walk ins.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPotager
- Food & drinkRestaurantsWrights Findlater Howth
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPI