- Family friendly
PI, on South Great Georges Street in Dublin City centre, use only the very finest 00 flour from Naples, Italy. They add just the right amounts of yeast, water, salt and, critically 72 hours of time, to enjoy an incredibly tasty and digestible dough. At 500 degrees Celsius their pizzas develop beautiful and distinctive charred blisters on the crust, known as leoparding, that captures that amazing wood fired pizza taste.
PI have experimented with every style and variety of tomato available in Ireland to find the best plump flesh, low acidity and sweet tomato taste. They are proud to champion Irish artisanal producers, and have developed deep relationships with their suppliers, ensuring they have the best of what's in season, all year round.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar