The Island Golf Club
Type of course:Links
Number of holes:18
The Island Golf Club in Donabate, Co. Dublin is one of Ireland's premier links courses, founded in 1890. This is a must-play classic links course set in rugged terrain and located between the highest sand dunes of any links course in Ireland.
This beautiful links course, in splendid isolation, is surrounded by the Irish Sea, Donabate beach and Broadmeadow Estuary. Its rugged beauty cannot fail to impress. For sheer awe inspiring, 25ft-high dunes, vaguely lunar crevasses running through its terrain and challenging greens, The Island Golf Club is an excellent choice. It was ranked number 26 in Golf World's top 100 must-play courses in the world.
Visitors are always welcome to enjoy the course, the pro shop, practice facilities, bar and restaurant.
Bring your wet gear with you for a dip in the sea after your round of golf.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club