The Doorway Gallery can be found on Frederick Street in Dublin City. A wide range of well renowned Irish artists have exhibited at the Doorway Gallery.
Denise Donnelly from The Bad Art Gallery and Deirdre Carroll from the Bridge Gallery have come together to create The Doorway Gallery.
The Gallery offers a selection of wedding presents, housewarming gifts and gifts for a loved ones. Additionally gift voucher from the Doorway Gallery are available.
Paintings displayed are suitable for hanging in large open spaces, such as office boardrooms or reception areas.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGalleriesNational Gallery of Ireland
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doMuseumsIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)
- Things to see & doGalleriesGerard Byrne Studio, Art Gallery & Artist Studio
- Things to see & doGalleriesHugh Lane Gallery
- Things to see & doGalleriesThe Douglas Hyde Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Things to see & doGalleriesGallery of Photography Ireland
- Things to see & doGalleriesOlivier Cornet Gallery