The Irish Architectural Archive
- Free to visit
- Pre-booking essential
Established in 1976, it is the largest terraced Gregorian house on Merrion Square, built in the mid 1790s and situated directly across the square from Leinster House. Explore this grand Georgian palazzo and enjoy the regularly changing exhibitions in the Architecture Gallery.
Light filled, interconnected reception rooms on the first floor of the archive offer a range of venues and facilities: meeting rooms for up to twenty, multi media lecture, seminar or conference facilities for up to 55, banqueting space for up to 80, and receptions for up to 250.
- Things to see & doLibrariesMarsh's Library
- Things to see & doLibrariesPearse Street Library
- Things to see & doLibrariesNational Library of Ireland
- Things to see & doLibrariesNational Folklore Collection UCD
- Things to see & doLibrariesRoyal Irish Academy
- Things to see & doLibrariesNational Photographic Archive
- Things to see & doLibrariesContemporary Music Centre