The Cedar Tree is Dublin's longest-established Lebanese restaurant. Enjoying an enviable city centre location, this family run cosy and atmospheric ethnic restaurant.
The Cedar Tree offers an extensive and varied menu, showcasing Lebanese food.
Located in the heart of the shopping district diners can enjoy ethnically inspired surroundings, excellent service and attention to detail in this long established, popular culinary oasis.
To sample a tasty range of classic Middle Eastern dishes at reasonable prices choose from one of the mezze, the set menu for a minimum of two people which includes a vegetarian option.
Generous portions of aromatic, mildly spiced minced lamb, beef and chicken, in addition to delicious, gently spiced vegetable dishes can also be savoured.
The Cedar Tree also offers an interesting range of Old and New World wines. Lebanese wines are available at competitive prices, to complement the many tempting dishes.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill