The Bloody Stream
Hospitality is a watchword at The Bloody Stream pub in Howth, as it is a great place to drop in for food, atmosphere and craic. The extensive menu includes mouth watering seafood dishes for which the Wright name is synonymous, using only the freshest ingredients and a superb selection of starters, mains and desserts.
This pub's interior is warm and welcoming with a classic old fashioned feel. Its flagged floor, open turf burning fireplace, old enamel signs and bric-a-brac, go back to a bygone era.
Whether your taste in music is for traditional Irish, jazz, blues, or mainstream popular, each evening the Bloody Stream has something different to offer. The Mediterranean style beer gardens are perfect for those summer afternoons listening to great music and enjoying a drink. The Bloody Stream caters for tour groups visiting Howth, private and corporate parties and all social or sporting events.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub