The Bloody Stream
The Bloody Stream pub in Howth, County Dublin, is renowned for its lively atmosphere, great food and good old fashioned Irish craic. This pub's interior is warm and welcoming with a classic old fashioned feel. Its flagged floor, open turf burning fireplace, old enamel signs and bric-a-brac, go back to a bygone era. Their extensive menu includes mouthwatering seafood dishes for which the Wright name is synonymous, using only the freshest ingredients and a superb selection of starters, mains and desserts.
The Bloody Stream have one of the biggest beer gardens in Dublin which can accommodate over 200 people. Their Mediterranean style beer gardens are perfect for those summer afternoons listening to great music and enjoying a drink.
Whether your taste in music is for traditional Irish, jazz, blues, or mainstream popular, each evening the Bloody Stream has something different to offer.
- Traditional Irish Food ExperienceFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- Kōbe One Japanese FusionFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- Brasserie Sixty6Food & drinkRestaurants
- Bay RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Hungry Boba PizzeriaFood & drinkRestaurants
- Sweet ChurroFood & drinkRestaurants
- Nancy Hands Bar & RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bartley's at The Grafton HotelFood & drinkRestaurants