The Bloody Stream pub is a little gem set in the heart of Howth village in County Dublin. Situated just below the dart station, it is within easy reach of the city centre.
Hospitality is a watchword at The Bloody Stream pub in Howth, as it is a great place to drop in for food, atmosphere and craic. The extensive menu includes mouth watering seafood dishes for which the Wright name is synonymous, using only the freshest ingredients and a superb selection of starters, mains and desserts.
This pub's interior is warm and welcoming with a classic old fashioned feel. Its flagged floor, open turf burning fireplace, old enamel signs and bric-a-brac, go back to a bygone era.
Whether your taste in music is for traditional Irish, jazz, blues, or mainstream popular, each evening the Bloody Stream has something different to offer. The Mediterranean style beer gardens are perfect for those summer afternoons listening to great music and enjoying a drink. The Bloody Stream caters for tour groups visiting Howth, private and corporate parties and all social or sporting events.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn