Dun Laoghaire Marina is a leisure boat harbour located in Dún Laoghaire on the southern shore of Dublin Bay.
Dun Laoghaire is conveniently situated within a short distance of Dublin city centre. There are train and bus connections to the city that stop in front of the marina. There is also a direct coach transfer from Dun Laoghaire to Dublin airport with a journey time of just 45 minutes. The marina is located in the historic harbour of Dún Laoghaire on the southern shore of Dublin Bay. The harbour was completed in 1859 and was originally intended as a harbour of refuge. Dun Laoghaire Marina itself opened for business on St Patricks Day, 17th March, in 2001.
Since then the marina has grown in success and now has capacity for 820 boats. The marina can be accessed 24 hours by boats of up to 4m draft. They have berths to suit boats from 6m to 46m in length with a maximum displacement weight of 240 tonnes. Dun Laoghaire Marina is a Five Gold Anchor rated marina and has everything you would expect from a high standard marina.
You may also like
- Things to see & doWater activitiesShearwater Sea Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDublin Bay Cruises
- Things to see & doWater activitiesIsland Ferries
- Things to see & doWater activitiesBigStyle SUP Dún Laoghaire
- Things to see & doWater activitiesPure Magic Watersports Dublin
- Things to see & doWater activitiesSurfdock Watersports
- Things to see & doWater activitiesCity Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesKayaking.ie