Palmerstown House Pub
Palmerstown House Pub in Dublin City, is a historical coach house, licenced as an Inn since 1732. Located ten minutes from the city centre and on the road to the West of Ireland. Restaurant is open and bar food is served seven days a week. Palmerstown House is a friendly local pub in Palmerstown Village. It has a very spacious lounge area with comfortable seating to relax and enjoy a drink. Palmerstown House Pub is well known for it's tasty food, friendly staff and charming décor.
Lunch is served Monday to Friday and an a la carte menu is served Saturday and Sundays. There is live music in the bar every Saturday and Sunday. There is also a large beer garden at the rear of the pub, where you can sit and enjoy a cool beer or a cocktail on a lazy, sunny afternoon. Palmerstown House is an ideal pub for large or small gatherings.
There is a spacious car park adjacent to the pub. It is wheelchair accessible and guide dog friendly.
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Perfect Pint TourThings to see & doBar & pubs
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Merry Ploughboy Irish Music PubFood & drinkBars & pubs
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants