Oliver St. John Gogarty
Oliver St. John Gogartys is named after the author, poet, surgeon, politician and athlete, who also inspired the character Buck Mulligan, in James Joyce's 'Ulysses'.
Situated in the centre of Dublin’s Cultural Quarter, Temple Bar, this iconic, popular pub has live traditional music sessions every day from 1pm-2.30am.
Arranged over three floors, across two of the oldest buildings in the Temple Bar Quarter. Go and enjoy the olde world charm downstairs, go upstairs to the music hall or, above that to the fine restaurant in which to relax and enjoy the extensive menu, which even features dishes whose recipes date back to the 1880's!
The traditionally styled Beer Garden on the first floor is also a relaxing spot to enjoy a drink or snack.
Choose from the lunchtime carvery, the extensive all-day Bar food menu, or dine in the award-winning Restaurant of this trendsetting haunt. A place to enjoy the craic and true atmosphere of a real Dublin pub.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar