Oliver St. John Gogarty's is situated in the centre of Temple Bar, Dublin’s Cultural Quarter, within walking distance of many well-known visitor attractions and shopping districts.
Oliver St. John Gogartys is named after the author, poet, surgeon, politician and athlete, who also inspired the character Buck Mulligan, in James Joyce's 'Ulysses'.
Situated in the centre of Dublin’s Cultural Quarter, Temple Bar, this iconic, popular pub has live traditional music sessions every day from 1pm-2.30am.
Arranged over three floors, across two of the oldest buildings in the Temple Bar Quarter. Go and enjoy the olde world charm downstairs, go upstairs to the music hall or, above that to the fine restaurant in which to relax and enjoy the extensive menu, which even features dishes whose recipes date back to the 1880's!
The traditionally styled Beer Garden on the first floor is also a relaxing spot to enjoy a drink or snack.
Choose from the lunchtime carvery, the extensive all-day Bar food menu, or dine in the award-winning Restaurant of this trendsetting haunt. A place to enjoy the craic and true atmosphere of a real Dublin pub.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food and drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food and drinkBar & PubsFibber Magee's