Located close to the heart of Dublin’s city centre on Harcourt Street with a LUAS stop right outside the door, the luxurious surrounds of this art deco styled bar make the Odeon the perfect place to meet friends.
Make new friends, have food, relax with a book from Odeon's library collection or dance in Odeon Nite Bar. Open 7 days from 4pm daily, the resident DJ plays from 9pm every Friday and Saturday night.
All food dishes are made fresh to order. The meat, poultry and eggs are 100% Irish origin obtained from local suppliers. There are plenty of signature cocktails to choose from, so give those taste buds a treat.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub