My Community Space - Street Art Walking Tour
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
My Community Space - Street Art Walking Tour, Dublin City, is a great opportunity to discover some of Ireland’s unknown, anonymous and talented individuals, from the likes of Subset to James Earley.
The tour will provide an appreciation and understanding of the stories behind these beautiful works of art, and shine a light on these creative murals. Participants will see some of Dublin's fascinating and intriguing graffiti art work and learn everything about the messages and stories behind these, such as the controversial mural The Boy on a Horse by Aches.
My Community Space - Street Art Walking Tour also provides an opportunity to discover the local culture as well as stories of some of Dublin's most eccentric characters.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGame of Thrones Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGanTours