Things to see & doMuseumsThe Jeanie Johnston
My Community Space - Street Art Walking Tour
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Cloudy days
My Community Space - Street Art Walking Tour, Dublin City, is a great opportunity to discover some of Ireland’s unknown, anonymous and talented individuals, from the likes of Subset to James Earley.
The tour will provide an appreciation and understanding of the stories behind these beautiful works of art, and shine a light on these creative murals. Participants will see some of Dublin's fascinating and intriguing graffiti art work and learn everything about the messages and stories behind these, such as the controversial mural The Boy on a Horse by Aches.
My Community Space - Street Art Walking Tour also provides an opportunity to discover the local culture as well as stories of some of Dublin's most eccentric characters.
You may also like
- Things to see & doLibrariesThe Irish Architectural Archive
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre