My Community Space - Street Art Walking Tour
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Cloudy days
My Community Space - Street Art Walking Tour, Dublin City, is a great opportunity to discover some of Ireland’s unknown, anonymous and talented individuals, from the likes of Subset to James Earley.
The tour will provide an appreciation and understanding of the stories behind these beautiful works of art, and shine a light on these creative murals. Participants will see some of Dublin's fascinating and intriguing graffiti art work and learn everything about the messages and stories behind these, such as the controversial mural The Boy on a Horse by Aches.
My Community Space - Street Art Walking Tour also provides an opportunity to discover the local culture as well as stories of some of Dublin's most eccentric characters.
- The Dublin Liberties DistilleryThings to see & doBreweries & distilleries
- The Paddocks Riding CentreThings to see & doHorse & equestrian
- Alternative Dublin CityThings to see & doActivity tours
- Wild N Happy TravelThings to see & doCycling
- Walk DublinThings to see & doHiking
- Kilmainham GaolThings to see & doHistoric Barracks & jails
- Glencullen Adventure ParkThings to see & doAdventure activities
- IndoChineFood & drinkRestaurants
- Paddywagon ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Trinity CollegeThings to see & doPublic buildings
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking