The Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Rainy days
The Dublin Liberties Distillery is a working distillery, established in 2019 in the heart of Dublin City. It is housed in a 400 year old building that was once a mill and a tannery.
Visitors can see first hand how whiskey is made, get up close and personal with the copper pot stills and hear the stories of mystery, mayhem and magic from the historic Liberties area that inspired the distillery and its whiskeys. After taking the tour and tasting a selection of the fine Irish whiskeys, guests are welcome to stay and enjoy some crafted cocktails in the distillery bar. Coffee and light bites are available in the café.
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Roe & Co Whiskey DistilleryThings to see & doBreweries & distilleries
- Pearse Lyons DistilleryThings to see & doBreweries & distilleries
- Rascals Brewing CompanyFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Teeling Whiskey DistilleryThings to see & doBreweries & distilleries
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Jameson Distillery Bow St.Things to see & doBreweries & distilleries