Moyle Park English Language College offers general English and English for special purposes for adults and young people at Easter and during the summer months. They specialise in youth and general English courses. They offer in house exams, Trinity College Dublin and London exams.
At Moyle Park English Language College, the dedicated team work to provide a valuable learning experience for their students. They run courses for junior students aged between 13 and 17 years old. Offers a number of different courses during the month of July.
Courses include 3 hours of classes per day, a full programme of afternoon activities and tours on some Saturdays to cultural places of interest in Dublin and the surrounding areas. It also includes accommodation with a host family in either Clondalkin, Palmerstown, Lucan or Tallaght. Daily transport is also provided.
Classes are in line with those of the Common European Framework (CEF) and range from beginners to advanced. Courses are recognised by ACELS, a Service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English Language teaching (ELT).
You may also like
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre