Moyle Park English Language College
At Moyle Park English Language College, the dedicated team work to provide a valuable learning experience for their students. They run courses for junior students aged between 13 and 17 years old. Offers a number of different courses during the month of July.
Courses include 3 hours of classes per day, a full programme of afternoon activities and tours on some Saturdays to cultural places of interest in Dublin and the surrounding areas. It also includes accommodation with a host family in either Clondalkin, Palmerstown, Lucan or Tallaght. Daily transport is also provided.
Classes are in line with those of the Common European Framework (CEF) and range from beginners to advanced. Courses are recognised by ACELS, a Service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English Language teaching (ELT).
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doHikingWalk Dublin
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doGalleriesNational Gallery of Ireland
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City