Matt The Thresher, formerly the Pembroke Pub, is located in the south city Dublin 2 area, the heart of Georgian Dublin, just off Baggot Street. Specialising in fresh Irish seafood, this bar & grill also serves succulent Irish steak.
Specialising in seafood which is sourced directly from harbours around this island, responsibly caught from sustainable sources.
The aim is to bring simply cooked fresh fish to the table, at a reasonable price, served by friendly, professional staff.
Since its inception, Matt The Thresher has been awarded many prestigious food awards for its varied menu range.
Tender beef is on the menu, along with lamb, pork and poultry all sourced from Quality Assured farms. Prime Irish beef is hung on the bone and dry aged for 28 days, to enhance the flavour, then freshly prepared and cooked.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar