Leopardstown Golf Centre
- Pre-booking essential
Type of course:Parkland
Number of holes:18
Located in the centre of one of Europe's most scenic race courses, Leopardstown Golf Centre boasts impressive golfing facilities. It is an 18-hole pay as you play golf course, established in the 1960s, incorporating a 72 bay, floodlit driving range. Major investments have brought the Club to a state-of-the-art status.
The Club emphasises the tuition and encouragement of junior golfers and also has 2,000 women among their members.
The Club does not take bookings for the golf course, but advises visitors to phone to confirm times that the course will open for public golf. Check the website to see schedule changes during horse racing events.
If you need to hire golf clubs, the Club recommends Clubs 4 Hire, which will deliver. The Driving Range provides clubs.
The Short Game area is floodlit, as is the dedicated all-weather putting and chipping area.
On site are McGuirks Golf, Golfino and The Wooden Spoon Cafe.
Access is through the Foxrock village entrance of the race course.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf