Set on over 75 acres in Fingal, North County Dublin, Flynn Park Outdoor Adventures has extensive activity options on land, lake and sky for the whole family to enjoy together.
Discover the adventures that await you at Flynn Park Outdoor Adventures in Balbriggan, County Dublin. Climb to the highest heights on their Aerial Trekking obstacle course, working through various levels and heights of fun. Sail through the skies on the zipline, or feel exhilarated in the Dropzone Fan Descender.
Find out if you have the stamina to reach the top of their climbing walls or see if you are a modern day Robin Hood or Maid Marian in their archery trenches.
Let the younger adventurers drive like there is no road in their Crazi Bugz, electric buggies suitable for ages 6 to 10 years old, or challenge your aim with 9-holes of Disc Golf.
Go into battle in the Splatmaster junior paintball arena, or hype it up with the all time favourite Paintball, for the older kids. For water enthusiasts bounce and slide your way around their newest water activity, the Aqua Lough.
Ask about their many team building challenges which include orienteering, perfect for large groups.
You may also like
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesLeisureplex Coolock
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesZero Latency Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesIrish National Sailing & Powerboat School
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesRafting.ie
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesZipit Tibradden Wood
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesMy Bike or Hike
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesThe Clue Academy
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKidspace Rathfarnham