Kilternan Country Market
Kilternan Country Market is situated in Kilternan opposite The Golden Ball pub. When you step through the doors you will be greeted with a friendly smile, a community spirit and a host of sumptuous home-baked goods, additive-free meals, wholesome jams and chutneys, organic chickens, free-range eggs, locally grown vegetables, healthy plants, stunning flowers, beautiful crafts and an inviting café. Almost everything is from, or made within, 10 miles of the premises and the market prizes itself for fresh food and fresh produce at a good price.
As the Irish Times said: "This is a hub of warm chatter and friendliness where newcomers are very welcome, and it’s a sign of a community that knows how to guide the future with values that, happily, have not been left in the past."
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- Walks ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- GPO MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Peadar Kearney'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Dublin Music Trails: South CityThings to see & doCity tours
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Black Linn LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Grand Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking