Kilternan Country Market
Kilternan Country Market is situated in Kilternan opposite The Golden Ball pub. When you step through the doors you will be greeted with a friendly smile, a community spirit and a host of sumptuous home-baked goods, additive-free meals, wholesome jams and chutneys, organic chickens, free-range eggs, locally grown vegetables, healthy plants, stunning flowers, beautiful crafts and an inviting café. Almost everything is from, or made within, 10 miles of the premises and the market prizes itself for fresh food and fresh produce at a good price.
As the Irish Times said: "This is a hub of warm chatter and friendliness where newcomers are very welcome, and it’s a sign of a community that knows how to guide the future with values that, happily, have not been left in the past."
- Things to see & doMuseumsCroke Park Stadium
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doMuseumsChester Beatty
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doHikingDublin's Talking Statues
- Things to see & doDay toursPaddywagon Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: South City
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: The Liberties
- Things to see & doHikingThe Dubline Trail
- Food & drinkRestaurantsIndoChine