Alix Gardners Cookery School
- Rainy days
Alix Gardners cookery school offers tailored private classes for individuals and groups as well as regular day classes and evening courses. Classes take place in the intimate environment of a large Georgian kitchen in a traditional Dublin townhouse.
Chef and proprietor Alix Gardner opened her first cookery school over 20 years ago and has taught more than 2,500 students how to cook. She is extremely experienced and passionate about food.
The class sizes are kept small to ensure a personal and informal environment in which to learn. It also allows Alix to spend one on one time with each of her students, meaning that the classes are suitable for all levels.
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursFabulous Food Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWild Food Events
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursRoe & Co Whiskey Distillery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsStillgarden Distillery