Alix Gardners Cookery School
Alix Gardners cookery school offers tailored private classes for individuals and groups as well as regular day classes and evening courses. Classes take place in the intimate environment of a large Georgian kitchen in a traditional Dublin townhouse.
Chef and proprietor Alix Gardner opened her first cookery school over 20 years ago and has taught more than 2,500 students how to cook. She is extremely experienced and passionate about food.
The class sizes are kept small to ensure a personal and informal environment in which to learn. It also allows Alix to spend one on one time with each of her students, meaning that the classes are suitable for all levels.
- Dublin Whiskey ToursFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Butlers. The Factory TourFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Fabulous Food TrailsFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Herb SchoolThings to see & doFood & drink tours
- Dublin Downtown & Temple Bar Doughnut TourFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Wild Food EventsFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Vintage Tea TripsFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Flavour TrailsFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Tailored TalkFood & drinkFood & drink tours