Alix Gardners Cookery School is a practical, fun, and informal cookery school in Ballsbridge, County Dublin. With years of experience and an excellent location, it is extremely popular with both tourists and locals.
Alix Gardners cookery school offers tailored private classes for individuals and groups as well as regular day classes and evening courses. Classes take place in the intimate environment of a large Georgian kitchen in a traditional Dublin townhouse.
Chef and proprietor Alix Gardner opened her first cookery school over 20 years ago and has taught more than 2,500 students how to cook. She is extremely experienced and passionate about food.
The class sizes are kept small to ensure a personal and informal environment in which to learn. It also allows Alix to spend one on one time with each of her students, meaning that the classes are suitable for all levels.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWhiskey Island - Dublin Whiskey Story
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Food Co-op Organic Food Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursButlers Chocolate Experience Tour
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursFabulous Food Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWild Food Events
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market