Jewel in the Crown is a family run Indian Mughal Shahi restaurant with two separate locations in the city. Each of these restaurants have the same name and have been serving locals and visitors for over 20 years.
Jewel in the Crown, Shelbourne Road also has a sister restaurant at 5 South William Street, Dublin 2.
Serving lunch, early bird and evening dinner, the ethos is to prepare and cook authentic South Asian cuisine, served with excellence, in a relaxed and welcoming ambience. Specialising in Tandoori dishes marinated in special Indian spices and barbecued on charcoal. The menu also offers tempting chef specials. An extensive wine list includes choices from a wide range of countries of origin and interesting grape varieties.
Corporate functions, seminars, groups and parties can be reserved in advance.
Open daily for lunch 12.30 until 2.30pm, early bird 4 until 7.30pm and dinner from 5 until 10.30pm.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill