Jack Nealon's Pub
Jack Nealon’s bar was first Established in 1905 and the building dates back to the 18th century. The Building is a beautifully preserved authentic Georgian architecture and its 200 year old gold gilded ceiling is one of the finest examples of ornate plaster work to be seen anywhere in Dublin.
A large open hearth fire adds to the cosiness with subtle lighting creating an environment that allows for conversation and relaxation. Our clientele is varied with both young and old. Local business owners, Government offices, shop keepers and students and all other kinds of people in between frequent the bar regularly to warm welcomes.
The Bar also boasts a top class cocktail lounge on the second floor, with drinks being made by staff who are both trained and tested in local and national competition’s. Some of these award winning cocktails have made their way onto their cocktail list.
Joined by their cocktail list is the superb selection of house wines and an impressive selection of rare Whiskeys and Scotch as well as a large range of premium vodka’s, gin’s and rum’s.
Whatever your mood, you’ll be bound to find a beverage to suit your taste and you will soon find yourself sharing in a truly traditional Dublin Pub Experience.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsDollard Market
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin