Irish Celtic Craftshop
- Rainy days
Located in the oldest part of Dublin beside Christchurch Cathedral, the Irish Celtic Craftshop is a treasure trove of delights. Stocking Celtic products like jewellery, books, Irish sweaters, glassware, and wall hangings as well as traditional souvenirs with Celtic designs, there is something for everyone.
The Irish Celtic Craftshop also stocks well-known brands like Wild Goose, Waltons, Celtic T, Royal Tara, Guinness, Clara and Island Turf.
Visit the store to view their extensive range of Irish musical instruments including bodhrans (Irish drums) and tin whistles.
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery
- Things to see & doShopsFallon and Byrne
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsMorton's