- Type of course:
- Club hire:
- Clubs available for hire
- Number of holes:
Howth Golf Club, Howth, County Dublin is an 18-hole, par 72 heath course with panoramic views overlooking Dublin Bay. It provides a most enjoyable challenge on a course designed by James Braid. Visitors are welcome and corporate outings are well catered for.
Howth Golf Club provides a most enjoyable challenge, in a beautiful setting at Howth, County Dublin.
Founded in Dublin circa 1916 the heathland links style course was designed by the renowned golfer and course architect James Braid, a 5 time winner of The Open Golf Championship who boasts 14 top 10 Open finishes. A blend of old and new, Howth Golf Course merges traditional and modern trends, maintaining the character of the golf course originally envisaged by the designer.
Meandering across the magnificent scenery of the hill of Howth, this challenging course is within easy reach of Dublin via bus route 31, or a 30 minute journey on the DART. It is only 20 minutes away from Dublin City centre by car and 20 minutes also by car from Dublin Airport.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre