Howth Golf Club
- Pre-booking essential
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Club hire:Clubs available for hire
Number of holes:18
Howth Golf Club provides a most enjoyable challenge, in a beautiful setting at Howth, County Dublin.
Founded in Dublin circa 1916 the heathland links style course was designed by the renowned golfer and course architect James Braid, a 5 time winner of The Open Golf Championship who boasts 14 top 10 Open finishes. A blend of old and new, Howth Golf Course merges traditional and modern trends, maintaining the character of the golf course originally envisaged by the designer.
Meandering across the magnificent scenery of the hill of Howth, this challenging course is within easy reach of Dublin via bus route 31, or a 30 minute journey on the DART. It is only 20 minutes away from Dublin City centre by car and 20 minutes also by car from Dublin Airport.
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfPortmarnock Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfRush Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfFoxrock Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalcarrick Golf Club