Howth Golf Club
- Pre-booking essential
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Club hire:Clubs available for hire
Number of holes:18
Howth Golf Club provides a most enjoyable challenge, in a beautiful setting at Howth, County Dublin.
Founded in Dublin circa 1916 the heathland links style course was designed by the renowned golfer and course architect James Braid, a 5 time winner of The Open Golf Championship who boasts 14 top 10 Open finishes. A blend of old and new, Howth Golf Course merges traditional and modern trends, maintaining the character of the golf course originally envisaged by the designer.
Meandering across the magnificent scenery of the hill of Howth, this challenging course is within easy reach of Dublin via bus route 31, or a 30 minute journey on the DART. It is only 20 minutes away from Dublin City centre by car and 20 minutes also by car from Dublin Airport.
- G Golf IrelandThings to see & doGolf
- Green Golf BallThings to see & doGolf
- Curran GolfThings to see & doGolf
- Lucan Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Stepaside Golf CentreThings to see & doGolf
- Balbriggan Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Skerries Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Clubs4Hire IrelandThings to see & doGolf
- Castleknock Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Roganstown Golf & Country ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Donabate Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Castle Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf