Edmondstown Golf Club
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Number of holes:18
Edmondstown Golf Club was established in 1944. Possessing a fair but testing reputation, the golf club has a well maintained and manicured course in elevated deciduous parkland. It is now established as one of South Dublin's premier courses.
The clubhouse is considered one of the best appointed of Dublin golf clubs, and has a staff dedicated to making your visit a memorable and enjoyable experience. That is why the club attracts so many visitors each year, either as local golfers coming to play in their annual society or corporate outings, or the many overseas guests who speak so well of their visit to Edmondstown Golf Club.
Visitors are always welcome. Booking is available online.
- Lucan Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Stepaside Golf CentreThings to see & doGolf
- Balbriggan Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Skerries Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Foxrock Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Clubs4Hire IrelandThings to see & doGolf
- G Golf IrelandThings to see & doGolf
- Green Golf BallThings to see & doGolf
- St Annes Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf
- Balheary Open Golf CourseThings to see & doGolf
- Beaverstown Golf ClubThings to see & doGolf