- Type of course:
- Number of holes:
Edmondstown Golf Club is situated in the most delightful surroundings in the foothills of the Dublin Mountains with lovely views. It is only 11km (7 miles) from Dublin's city centre in Rathfarnham.
Edmondstown Golf Club was established in 1944. Possessing a fair but testing reputation, the golf club has a well maintained and manicured course in elevated deciduous parkland. It is now established as one of South Dublin's premier courses.
The clubhouse is considered one of the best appointed of Dublin golf clubs, and has a staff dedicated to making your visit a memorable and enjoyable experience. That is why the club attracts so many visitors each year, either as local golfers coming to play in their annual society or corporate outings, or the many overseas guests who speak so well of their visit to Edmondstown Golf Club.
Visitors are always welcome. Booking is available online.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland