Coppinger Row Outdoor Farmers Market takes place every Thursday in Dublin city. Shoppers are invited to browse and buy from the array of stalls selling foods, crafts and much more.
Coppinger Row Outdoor Food Market is located in the midst of the hustle and the bustle of Dublin city. An international array of food is available including Mediterranean and Palestinian food along with locally and seasonally produced organic fruit and vegetables. Local cheeses, crafts and crepes are just some of the other options to be found at this central market. Shoppers are invited to come and enjoy the exciting atmosphere and experience Irish food from authentic local sources. The market takes place on Thursdays from 11am-7pm.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsFallon and Byrne
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery
- Food and drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon