Clontarf Farmers Market takes place on Sundays in Clontarf, County Dublin. A selection of locally produced foods, crafts and much more will be available for the public to browse, buy and enjoy.
Clontarf Farmers Market is held every Sunday from 10am-4pm in Clontarf, County Dublin. Stall holders sell an array of artisan foodstuffs, cheeses, meats, organic vegetables books plus much more.
It also promotes sustainable living products including: green solar home appliances and the new electric car by Green Aer.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsCeltic Tweed
- Things to see & doShopsCourtville Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware