Clontarf Farmers Market
Clontarf Farmers Market is held every Sunday from 10am-4pm in Clontarf, County Dublin. Stall holders sell an array of artisan foodstuffs, cheeses, meats, organic vegetables books plus much more.
It also promotes sustainable living products including: green solar home appliances and the new electric car by Green Aer.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Things to see & doShopsBlackrock Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Malahide
- Things to see & doShopsRory's Fishing Tackle
- Things to see & doShopping centresStillorgan Village Centre
- Things to see & doShopsThe Collective
- Things to see & doShopsMorton's