Skerries Mills Farmers Market is held in Skerries Mills every Saturday. Visitors and locals are invited to browse the wide array of stalls, buy fresh and local produce. Soak in the market atmosphere.
Since the 12th century flour has been milled at Skerries Mills. The fully restored complex brings to life the authentic workings of a five sail windmill, four sail windmill, water mill and bakery of the 1800’s. This provides the visitor with examples of how wind and water energies were harnessed by our ancestors.
Skerries Mills Farmers Market is a small, friendly market held every Saturday, within the grounds of the historic Skerries Mill. Winter hours 10am - 2pm and summer hours 10am - 3pm. Browse local food stalls and arts and crafts. Stroll through a selection of free range, handmade, organic, Fairtrade crafts and stalls.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Food and drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery
- Things to see & doShopsFallon and Byrne
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers