Situated in the heart of Ireland’s capital city, on East Essex Street in the popular Temple Bar area. Oliver Dunne who currently holds a Michelin Star for Bon Appetit Restaurant in Malahide has created an exciting new dining experience at Cleaver East located within The Clarence Hotel.
The ethos of Cleaver East is to deliver the highest standard of food and cuisine at really affordable prices. Open seven days a week, Cleaver East is a tasting plate restaurant serving a combination of sweet and savoury tasting plates, innovatively presented; offering a unique tasting experience.
The taste and flavours of the dishes combined with great friendly service, classic cocktails, affordable wines along with Irish and International craft beers creates a fantastic atmosphere. Tasting Plates range from €7.00 to €14.00 per dish.
The Cleaver East Tasting Plate Menu is suitable for parties of one to eight people, featuring savoury and sweet tasting plates, which are fully garnished dishes, served in smaller portions to be shared by the table. Cleaver East recommends 3-4 savoury tasting plates per person depending on your appetite, which would be the equivalent of a starter and a main course in a conventional restaurant. To finish, 1-2 sweet tasting plates per person dining is recommended.
Group reservations are welcome at Cleaver East. Parties of nine to sixteen may avail of the Group Tasting Plate Menu; parties of seventeen or more may avail of a three course set menu.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPI
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar