Wrights Findlater Howth
Take one of Howth’s landmark buildings with its distinctive red brick façade, create a warm and welcoming interior with a choice of areas to eat, drink and relax, add stunning views of the harbour and Ireland’s Eye and you have all the ingredients for the success story that is Wrights Findlater Howth.
Catering for small gatherings, business meetings, weddings, private parties and all things in between, Findlater’s menu boasts the best of Irish cuisine with a contemporary twist using only the freshest and best quality produce. Their seafood for which they are famous, beef, poultry and vegetables are all locally sourced.
The gastro pub over 2 floors maintains a perfect blend of simplicity and elegance a mellow duck egg blue and white colour scheme, fine artworks and driftwood, moody lighting, and a cool jazz soundtrack. The third floor Sky Bar and terraces with breathtaking views of the sea is a comfortable place in which to relax with a drink, before or after a meal. Sky Bar is also available to hire for events of all descriptions including birthdays, christenings, fashion shows and product launches.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Monkstown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Lucan
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle The Mayson
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex