Wrights Findlater Howth
- Family friendly
- Free car parking
Wrights Findlater Howth is easily identifiable as one of the village's most prominent iconic buildings. Relax in their welcoming bar and restaurant, and relish a wide selection of fresh fish dishes, in keeping with local fishing traditions. Enjoy some of the best views of Howth Harbour and Ireland's Eye from across its three floors while sipping quality wines, cocktails and a selection of beers and Irish whiskeys.
Why not pop in to try the oysters and Guinness pairing or book the cruise and dine package. The package includes a two course meal and a trip on Ireland's Eye Ferries to take in the local scenery and sea life.
Wrights Findlater Howth, in County Dublin, is an ideal venue for all functions including weddings, christenings, birthdays and more.
- Bay RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Brasserie Sixty6Food & drinkRestaurants
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Kōbe One Japanese FusionFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- Traditional Irish Food ExperienceFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- PotagerFood & drinkRestaurants
- Oliveto at Haddington HouseFood & drinkRestaurants
- Suesey Street RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants