If you are choosing to learn English in Dublin, Castleforbes College offers English language courses in the heart of Dublin City, minutes away from some of Dublin’s most popular attractions.
Castleforbes College is a school that aims to create a family atmosphere where all the focus is on student enjoyment and progression. The school was founded on the principle that the more you enjoy the process of learning the more effectively you will learn. The school syllabus is designed around individual learning plans for each student. The emphasis is on practical, useful English lessons for both personal and professional life, whether this is for business English, for academic study, or English for travelling.
Castleforbes College offers general English courses and conversation classes for all levels of English as well as IELTS preparation classes. Students can choose between intensive full-time and part-time courses. There are also weekly guided language practice sessions organised by the school as well as partnerships with language exchanges across the city. Castleforbes College provides students with a completely immersive English learning experience.
This school has an active social programme so that you can really benefit from being in the centre of Dublin. Every week students visit galleries, museums, and exhibitions, socialising afterwards. These social activities are usually either completely free or discounted. They are guided by fluent English speakers so that your learning continues outside of the classroom.
- Dublin Music Trails: South CityThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Royal Canal WayThings to see & doParks
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums
- Barnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)Things to see & doHiking
- Howth - Black Linn LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Grand Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking